A wise girl kisses, but doesn't love; listens, but doesn't believe; and leaves before she is left.

Monday 8 March 2010

Stress

Hello blog. I thought creating one of these things would be a good way for me to try and focus my stresses and frustrations in a mildly creative way; instead of being a snappy cow to my parents and to my friends. Ironically, I should be doing my coursework right now, which is the source of much of my stress anyway. Boo to that, I'm relaxing to Ellie Goulding's album - it's pretty sweet. Going to burn it to a CD so I have something decent to listen to on the way to school tomorrow. It's 8pm and Glee is on at 9 - this will definitely chill me out no end, so I have that to look forward to at least! I just have no focus whatsoever at the moment, I'm just about getting through a day at school, come home to a cup of tea and a piece of toast and loaf around the entire evening, doing nothing productive at all, browsing asos.com, Facebooking or watching 'Come Dine With Me.' Seeing as I have these things called A Levels in the next three months and I sort of need to do well, I should probably be more panicked. Alas, I am not right now. I'll start worrying nearer the time.

I've got into Skins this series, but only recently,
the first episodes were quite wank but now Effy features more strongly, I'm hooked. I adore her, what a babe, would trade bodies/faces/voices with her any day of the weeek! This massive picture on the left is just so peng, I had to upload it. She's quite weird looking, but I've decided she has great eyebrows, all pointed and sexy. Please, what a delight to stare at. Freddie's not too bad this series, wonder if someone like him actually exists. Phwoaaar that would be a great sight to wake up to in the morning. God I sound like a proper saddo, chatting about these people as if I know them personally. Should probably focus on my own life, more than that of made up characters.

I've also decided I need to do something dramatic to my image. I'm thinking change or hair colour or maybe just cut it all off. I'm bored with it and my dark brown is fading out to reveal the mousey brown roots underneath - gross and very boring. I'm thinking dark again, or even blonde for banter. I've been told by a few people to chop all my hair off which I don't think I could ever bring myself to do, but it might be the change I need to re-invent myself. I'm so insecure right now, keep wanting to change things about me and be/look like someone else. I'm normally pretty happy in my own skin but I've been at gym loads recently trying to lose some weight - god knows why. I want skinnier legs, then I'd be happy. Anyway, it seems I still have a mountain of work in front of me and only 45 minutes until Glee so I best crack on. I've enjoyed doing this and will definitely be writing on here soon. Might even be later this evening if I'm really creatively juicy. Lush. Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment